Electronic Invoice: very easy, very fast
The regulation Budget Law 2018 foresees e-invoicing between business partners mandatory from 2018, with two deadlines:
- 1 July 2018 B2B e-invoicing, for companies engaged in petrol sales and for sub-contractors to suppliers in public procurement
- 1 January 2019 B2B, mandatory for all companies (B2B)
The new regulation, already compulsory from 2014 for companies that engage relationships with the Public Administration, will involve all the companies that will be able to:
- Generate of the electronic invoices in XML format
- Send the XML e-invoices, to other Companies or Public Administration, through the exchange system (called, Sistema di Interscambio - SdI)
- Manage the delivery notification from the SdI
- Receive the e-invoices issued by Suppliers, through the SdI
Digitally sign the e-invoices and legally store them for 10 years
Take advantage of electronic invoicing opportunities!
With the new suite of software and digital solutions, NTS Informatica allows the italian companis to face the e-invoicing phases with serenity, giving them the opportunity to make the business more competitive, with a lot of benefits:
- economic: save costs of printing and reduce the costs of physical archiving of documents
- efficiency: save time and costs of the delivery, get the opportunities of the integration between customers and suppliers
- fiscal: (some examples) priority VAT time refunds, tax assessment reduced compared to the use of paper invoices, ecc.